What our personal trainers can do for you
Our personal trainers are friendly and well-trained with the benefit of understanding your physical health and fitness levels using our advanced equipment and Fitness Tests. From this baseline we will:
- Create your detailed and tailored exercise programme
- Set goals and objective measurements
- Regularly re-assess and feedback
- Provide you with weight loss and nutrition advice & support with our Diet & Nutrition services
Personal Training in West & South London
At ESPH our personal training sessions focus on your specific needs in the following areas:
- Cardio-vascular fitness
- Core-stability and flexibility
- Always keeping it effective and enjoyable
Once you have developed a base we will challenge your body with a mixture of disciplines and training. If you have had any past sports injuries we can help you with support from our expert physio team. Finally, we work with you on a maintenance approach to manage all of these elements. We then follow up your goals with additional screening and testing.
Personal Training expertise
Our dedicated approach to health and fitness means that ESPH recruits exceptional personal trainers with a high level of knowledge and experience operating in our gyms. ESPH personal trainers at SE22 and W1 have a thorough knowledge of anatomy, exercise physiology, rehabilitation and athletic training techniques.
- Choose between 30 or 60 minute sessions
- Single sessions from £65 in East Dulwich & £85 in Harley Street
- Buy 10 sessions and get 1 FREE
- Discounts for members in SE22
Invest your fitness training with ESPH for guaranteed results!
BOOK YOUR PT SESSION
I commenced a personal training program with Alexei when my baby turned 12 weeks old and lost the baby weight and re-gained my pre-pregnancy shape within a couple of months. My baby loves the creche too!
Elle Rainbird, Client since 2010