Pre & Post Natal Pregnancy Physio in Harley Street and East Dulwich
Physio treatments, regular classes to support your through your pregnancy and our special pre and post natal MumsFit services.
At ESPH, many of our staff are parents themselves and we understand first-hand how your body will change during this important stage of life.
Physio treatments supporting you through your pregnancy
Our specialist physio services will give you a better understanding of your body’s changes and how to be in the best shape you can for childbirth and beyond.
At ESPH, We specialise in treating:
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Symphysis pubis dysfunction
- Diastasis recti and linea alba
- Pelvic floor and incontinence problems
- Lumbar or thoracic back pain & neck pain
- Sciatica and other referred pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mummy thumb & other symptoms of overuse
Our highly skilled team will utilise a range of techniques and equipment to specially cater to your individual needs. Where needed, we liaise closely with our in-house team of specialists and are always happy to work collaboratively with midwifes, GPs and Obstetricians.
Pregnancy Fitness Exercises
Try out the below exercises to keep fit during the latter stages of pregnancy:
ESPH MumsFit – specialist pregnancy services in Harley Street and Dulwich
Our premium package offers individualised physiotherapy assessments and associated treatments, specific to you and your stage of pregnancy or motherhood. Our aim is to highlight and manage possible weaknesses early on to prevent them tuning into long term problems.
Our Pregnancy MumsFit package includes:
- A 45 minute physiotherapy assessment to evaluate your posture and abdominal muscles and to discuss any pelvic floor problems, pre-existing ailments or injuries which might stop you from exercising
- A follow up 30 minute physiotherapy session to evaluate your progress and develop a bespoke, long term exercise plan. Includes a three-month gym membership in East Dulwich
- A 45 minute session with our nutritionist
- A 30 minute massage to relax any tight areas.
Book a MumsFit package, now with 20% off*. – Please quote ‘Mumsfit’ on checkout to gain the discount.
Pregnancy fitness classes – East Dulwich
At ESPH in East Dulwich, we offer advice, provide a safe environment to exercise and help you to achieve your fitness and well-being goals. Babies of 3 months+ are welcome in our post-natal classes. Free taster sessions available on pre and post natal classes** (East Dulwich only). Here’s a selection of out specialised pregnancy classes:
- Fitness & Wellbeing Classes: (60 mins, all light intensity).
- Pregnancy Yoga: Stretching and strengthening focusing on joints and muscles.
- Mum & baby Yoga: Mum & baby friendly class to stretch and strengthen your body.
- Pregnancy Pilates: Suitable for expectant Mums from 3 months post conception. Will gently build your strength, stability and posture, whilst keeping you active in a friendly environment.
- Mum & Baby Pilates: Mum & baby friendly class that works to re-educate your deep abdominals, to support your back & pelvis and build your confidence.
- Coming soon: Yoga swing classes – Take the weight off your feet and flex and tone safety supported in the air.
Pre & Post Natal therapeutic massage – Harley Street & East Dulwich
Specialist massage treatments can provide great relief from many problems associated with pregnancy or early motherhood. Starting from £32*.
Pregnancy Diet and Nutrition – Harley Street & East Dulwich
Understand your pre & post pregnancy needs and cravings, avoid the fads and hear the right advice from our expert. We can assess your diet and plan the best approach to keep you fit and active. We are experienced in dealing with specialist needs and diets from vegans through to diabetes. Starting from £49*.
Sessions on Tuesdays & Thursdays 09:30-12:30 in East Dulwich with more coming soon.
Special Pregnancy intro offer – Harley Street & East Dulwich – There’s 10%* off your first pre/post natal session.
Click here to book your treatments, classes or MOT package.
NEW CLIENTS: Please note if you have not been to ESPH before, or are presenting a with new condition, we request that you please call to discuss your needs, please see the phone number at the top of this page.
*T&Cs apply, subject to availability and suitability.