Pre & Post Natal Pregnancy Physio
Physio treatments, regular classes to support your through your pregnancy and our special pre and post natal MumsFit services.
At ESPH, many of our staff are parents themselves and we understand first-hand how your body will change during this important stage of life.
Physio treatments supporting you through your pregnancy
Our specialist physio services will give you a better understanding of your body’s changes and how to be in the best shape you can for childbirth and beyond.
At ESPH, We specialise in treating:
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Symphysis pubis dysfunction
- Diastasis recti and linea alba
- Pelvic floor and incontinence problems
- Lumbar or thoracic back pain & neck pain
- Sciatica and other referred pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mummy thumb & other symptoms of overuse
Our highly skilled team will utilise a range of techniques and equipment to specially cater to your individual needs. Where needed, we liaise closely with our in-house team of specialists and are always happy to work collaboratively with midwifes, GPs and Obstetricians.
Pregnancy Fitness Exercises
Try out the below exercises to keep fit during the latter stages of pregnancy:
Pregnancy fitness classes – East Dulwich
At ESPH in East Dulwich, we offer advice, provide a safe environment to exercise and help you to achieve your fitness and well-being goals. Babies of 3 months+ are welcome in our post-natal classes. Free taster sessions available on pre and post natal classes). Here’s a selection of out specialised pregnancy classes:
- Fitness & Wellbeing Classes: (60 mins, all light intensity).
- Pregnancy Yoga: Stretching and strengthening focusing on joints and muscles.
- Mum & baby Yoga: Mum & baby friendly class to stretch and strengthen your body.
- Pregnancy Pilates: Suitable for expectant Mums from 3 months post conception. Will gently build your strength, stability and posture, whilst keeping you active in a friendly environment.
- Mum & Baby Pilates: Mum & baby friendly class that works to re-educate your deep abdominals, to support your back & pelvis and build your confidence.
- Coming soon: Yoga swing classes – Take the weight off your feet and flex and tone safety supported in the air.
Pre & Post Natal therapeutic massage
Specialist massage treatments can provide great relief from many problems associated with pregnancy or early motherhood. Starting from £34*.
Pregnancy Diet and Nutrition ss your diet and plan the best approach to keep you fit and active. We are experienced in dealing with specialist needs and diets from vegans through to diabetes.
Sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 09:00-12:30.
What our Dulwich Crèche offers you:
- Caring, fully qualified and DBS checked staff
- Bookable in 30 minutes sessions, £4/session/child
- Save with our buy 10 get 1 free booklets – £40
Click here to book your treatments, classes or MOT package.
NEW CLIENTS: Please note if you have not been to ESPH before, or are presenting a with new condition, we request that you please call to discuss your needs, please see the phone number at the top of this page.
Locations at: East Dulwich