When coming to ESPH please can you make sure you are doing the following:
- Washing hands with hot water and soap regularly for at least 30 seconds and particularly after coughing or sneezing, when caring for the sick, before during and after you prepare food, after toilet use and when hands are visibly dirty
- Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands
- Ensure that you are wiping down equipment before and after EVERY time you use it
If you are feeling even the slightest bit unwell, please use that time to rest and stay at home.
If you do develop any flu symptoms or if you have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, please contact us to let us know, ASAP.
The current advice is to call NHS 111, stay at home and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from any of the following areas:
- Hubei province in China in the last 14 days, even if you do not have symptoms
- Iran, lock down areas in northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea since 19th February, even if you do not have symptoms
- Parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
- Italy, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam since 19th February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, even if your symptoms are mild
- We can all limit the spread of infection by remaining vigilant in keeping our hands clean
- We have installed extra wipes and cleaning dispensers in the gym and around the building
- We have ordered more specialist ethanol-based cleaning products
- In addition to our normal daily clean, we have instigated a regular cleaning schedule focussing on disinfecting and cleaning all door handles, light switches, flat screens and other high contact surfaces
- We will try to keep the building as clean as possible at all times but we can all play a part in this too. Please make sure you clean all equipment before and after use with the paper towel and cleaning bottles provided and dispose of the towel in the bins
- Please keep a towel with you at all times when exercising
Remember, those who look after themselves and are fit with healthy lungs are less likely to become unwell and more likely to recover fully and quickly if they do. So we should all keep training to support our healthy lifestyles.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about anything mentioned above.