ESPH is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and to complying with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our CRMs, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ESPH may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What Data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
Lawful Bases for data collection
- We will only collect your data for marketing purposes where you have given us your consent
- If you come to us as a therapy client we will process your data on the basis of your legitimate interests
- If you are a member we will process your data on the basis that a contract exists between us
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to build and mainitain the quality and integrity of the website. We also use this to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any external website that isn’t part of the ESPH group. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law . We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email: email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your privacy and the accuracy of your personal information is important to us. Please let us know how we can help you by submitting a request here.
Making a complaint
If you are not satisfied with how we’ve handled your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or believe our processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), you’ll find more information about how to do that here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.
ESPH May 2018