- The term ‘ESPH ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: ESPH Healthcare Ltd, company no.: 07570099, whose registered office is 81 Bellegrove Road, Welling, Kent DA16 3PG, United Kingdom. ESPH Healthcare Ltd currently operates exclusively in United Kingdom.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that ESPH may alter the information on its web site from time to time. ESPH shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. ESPH does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. ESPH excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
ESPH respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. Your information is collected through forms, either via paper or online, and is stored in your personal profile on our database systems. Your personal data and information will not be passed on to a third party without your express, written consent to do so. All personal information you share with us is maintained in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998. ESPH uses additional Apps and software to create and maintain additional information such as exercise programmes and track exercise outcomes. ESPH will ask your consent for this but does not accept responsibility for the handling of this data through these third party platforms. For more information on our data & privacy policies, please write to us at: Data Security Policy Manager, ESPH, 116 Lordship Lane, London SE22 8HD, UK.
- Online payments may be made by Visa credit, Visa debit, Mastercard credit and Mastercard debit only.
- ESPH uses MindBody online (https://www.mindbodyonline.com/) for all exercise and product bookings, purchases are made through Netbanx payment processing, an Optimal payments product (http://www.optimalpayments.com/our-business/products-services/netbanx-payment-processing).
- ESPH is registered with and fully compliant of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCIDSS).
- Online payments for all appointments or classes must be made at the time of booking/purchase.
- Full payment for the relevant service(s) shall be due at the time of purchase.
- Purchases of all products are for collect in store only. ESPH does not offer a delivery service. After you order a product online. ESPH will contact you within 48 hours to inform you when the product will be available for collection.
- Members signing up to a membership must make payment by debit or credit card or Direct debit only from 01/01/2015 and must prove their identity, address and right to use the named bank account they propose payment to be taken from. This can only be done by providing :
- 1 proof of photo ID e.g. Passport or Driving Licence only
- 1 proof of address: Driving licence, Bank statement or utility/phone bill within 60 days old
- Proof of bank account (named person on bank statement or debit card with valid account details)
- The above must be provided at least 1 day prior to membership autopay start date
- From 01/04/2016 All gym classes will be available to book 14 days prior to the date and time of the class.
- Bookings by clients are made in good faith and full intention to attend.
- Clients who are unable to attend a pre-booked gym class must cancel the booking at the earliest opportunity and no later than 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- All Studio Pilates classes are available to book 30 days prior to the date and time of the class.
- Clients who are unable to attend a pre-booked Studio Pilates class must cancel the booking at the earliest opportunity and no later than 6 hours prior to the class start time.
- All appointments may be booked up to 90 days prior to the appointment date and time.
- Cancellation of appointments must be made on or before 11:59:59 pm the day before the scheduled appointment or class.
- Cancellation of appointments or classes with less than the required notice will not be possible. A cancellation fee equivalent to the full fee of the service shall be applied. If a client is using a pre-paid booklet for the service, the equivalent of one appointment or class shall be forgoed.
- Cancellations of appointments and studio pilates classes must be made 12 hours prior to the scheduled booking to be eligible for a full refund. Rescheduling will be offered prior to refund unless the client requests a refund. Following accepted cancellation – a credit will remain on the account unless a refund is requested or until another service has been purchased.
- Cancellation of classes (excluding studio pilates) may be made 90 minutes prior to the scheduled booking. Cancellations made with less than 90 minute will be charged the full price of the class.
- Refunds must be made by the same payment method as the purchase. A fee of 2.5%+VAT will be applied to all credit/debit card refunds to cover card processing (purchase and refund) fees.
- No refund will be payable for cancellation notice that fails to comply with clause 1 above.
- Rescheduling of appointments cancelled with less than the required notice will not be possible. A cancellation fee equivalent to the full fee of the service shall be applied.
- Members cancelling free gym classes (included in the membership) can be made on the same day up to 30 minutes prior to the class.
- Members cancelling free studio pilates classes (included in the membership) can be made up to 6 hours prior to the class.
- Members who fail to cancel classes within the terms of clause 5 above 3 times within any calendar month will be blocked from booking classes for the remainder of that calendar month.
- Cancellation (termination) of pay monthly, autopay contracts (including 12 months contracts and rolling contracts) may only be made after the initial contract term has ended. For 12 months contracts this is the end date (12 months after the start date) and for rolling contracts this is 1 calendar month’s notice at any time (after the minimum 2 months has been completed). Any autopay payments due within the month’s notice will be payable to ESPH. Cancellation must only be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Termination or refund of prepaid fixed term memberships is not permitted.
- Cancellations prior to 14 days will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
Termination / Return / Refund Policy
- To be eligible for a refund of a booked appointment or class, the cancellation policy terms above must be met.
- No membership termination, suspension or refund (only with retrospective proof) shall be given save for the following reasons:
- 3 months continuous unemployment, the client’s circumstances having changed after purchasing the membership. Proof will be required in writing.
- Chronic illness or injury whereby exercise is contraindicated. Proof will be required in writing.
- Formal written refund requests will be considered after the appointment/class only if submitted within 12 hours. Such submissions may be considered by ESPH and the decision of ESPH in such circumstances shall be final and binding.
- If ESPH has agreed to cancel a membership for client paying by standing order and the client fails to cancel the standing order, an administration fee of £10 shall be charged for each payment made. This will be applied to any refunds payable to the client.
- Products may be returned to ESPH for a full refund only if all of the following apply:
- within 28 days of purchase
- with a valid sales invoice
- and the product is returned as sold with all packaging intact.
Rules of ESPH Dulwich
All clients and members accessing ESPH Dulwich must observe the rules of the club. Please follow the link below to view these: